Small Business Solutions
Free Color Printer Program for Small Business & More
If your business does a lot of color printing each month, you could be saving time and money while improving the quality and control of your color printing output! Learn more about a free color printing program that can be ideal for small businesses, private and public schools, religious organizations, nonprofit agencies, real estate firms and most any business that requires high quality color printing on a routine basis. If your business doesn't print 2000 pages per month or have a need for color, learn about other high value printer options.
Why Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program?
If your business requires quality color printing on a routine basis, the Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program could offer you savings in both time and money while improving control and quality.
How You Qualify
- Print at least 2,000 color pages/month (in house or outsource)
- Spend more than $125/month on printing
- Print 25 to 75% in color
- Print letter/legal size (up to 8.5" x 14")
What You Get
- A Free Xerox professional quality, Solid Ink color printer or multifunction printer (What is Solid Ink?)
- 3-year, on-site service agreement
- Starter supply of printer Solid Ink
- Program member benefits such as toll-free and email support, printing tools, templates and special offers
Who's Taking Advantage of the Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program?
Since 1999, the Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program has served a variety of organizations:
- Small Businesses
- Nonprofit Agencies
- Religious Organizations
- Real Estate Firms
- Photography Studios
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Agencies
- Service Organizations
- Retail Businesses
- Education Institutions
What You Print
If your office prints any of the following documents, you may find that the Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program is a great fit and a great cost savings:
- Desktop Publishing; newsletters, pamphlets, manuals, etc.
- Forms; order forms, invoices, statements, etc.
- Graphic Arts Proofs; layouts, comps, color proofs, etc.
- Presentations; transparencies, handouts, training materials, etc.
- Reports/Proposals; including graphs, charts, etc.
- Sales Materials; brochures, flyers, manuals, signage, postcards, etc.
- Legal Size Documents; client agreements, contracts, specifications, etc.
- Other; spreadsheets, emails, letters, memos, etc.
Environmentally Friendly Color Printing
Supporting "green" technology is good for our environment. Xerox Solid Ink? technology produces less waste, and enables low cost color for small businesses and global corporations alike. Other benefits include:
- Less Mess: Unlike toner, Solid Ink? is a non-toxic, resin-based technology that won't stain, is easy to load and safe to handle
- No Plastic: Solid Ink? is all-consumable meaning no empty toner cartridges to dispose or recycle, less storage space and 90% less waste than comparable laser devices
- Efficient: Solid Ink? imaging produces nearly 100% "ink-to-page" transfer
Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
One of the most common questions is what's the catch to getting a "FREE Color Printer" from Xerox?
In short, Xerox gives you a new color printer with a 3-year on-site service warranty, free of charge in exchange for your
- Purchasing your printer's supplies exclusively from them through their FreeColorPrinters website for the length of the three-year term.
- Printing a minimum number of pages per month as agreed to in your program agreement
- Verifying monthly page printing levels through monthly reporting
It's no more complicated than that and the printer is yours to keep after 3 years. There is no contract or lease and in the rare event that the program simply doesn't work for your business, they take the printer back.
Other Printer Options
If your business doesn't print 2000 pages per month or have a need for color, Xerox Direct carries a full line of black-and-white and color printers and all-in-one devices, starting as low as $249. View Current Rebates and Special Offers.
10 Great Reasons to Participate in the Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program
If your business does a lot of printing, there are several great reasons why participating in the Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program makes good business sense:
- Receive a FREE professional quality, Solid Ink? color printer
- Ensure high quality color printing of sales and marketing documents
- Pay no shipping costs to receive your printer
- Enjoy on-site printer servicing, free for 3 years
- Purchase printer supplies conveniently online
- Use environmentally friendly printing technology
- Benefit from competitive pricing of printer supplies
- Take advantage of printing cost calculation tools to support budgeting
- Do business with an established, reputable and quality supplier
- Use value-add member features such as print templates, tools, special offers, online account access and customer support
Where to Begin
Completing the Xerox FreeColorPrinters Program application form is fast and easy. Simply provide information about:
- Who to contact
- Your business profile
- Your printing environment
- AND, referral code BUZG - a Xerox representative will then be in touch with you to move the process forward.
High Value Printer Options
About Our Industry Expert
"The Xerox FreeColorPrinters program has been offering
Xerox color products to qualified organizations since 1999. To date, the program has provided more than 50,000 products to various organizations all over the United States with a goal of enabling them to distinguish themselves with professional color documents that stand out and accomplish their objectives. The current member community consists of small businesses, both private and public schools and institutions, religious organizations and non-profits. Members not only enjoy the free use of a professional quality Xerox solid ink color product, they are provided with the Xerox experience — including world-class service. Members also have access to our
exclusive online community which includes member-only deals and a printing and support resource center."
# # #
: This information has been compiled by Knowledge Institute
for educational purposes only in order to convey a general overview of the options and related services available to small businesses in the subject areas introduced. Content is provided on an "as is" basis and is not intended to be an exhaustive representation, nor does it provide advice or create a customer relationship between Knowledge Institute, buzgate.org, its affiliates and any other organization named herein, and any reader.